Tell someone in two minutes who you are, what you do, what your ideas and your plans are. It is an art that is increasingly expected of organizations and researchers. Formulate strong arguments that substantiate your opinion and convince others of your views and ultimately encourage action. A skill that comes in handy during network conversations, when making investment proposals or during introductory sessions..The pitch the crowd is a perfect opportunity to realize this.
Pitch page on event platform
Everyone who indicates to pitch will receive a personal pitch page on the digital event platform to post a video of his pitch and additional information. In addition, you also create your own profile on the platform. A great way for extra promotion, but can only be used if you provide a pitch.
There are several options to participate:
Pitch the crowd - Digital
All attendees can pre-record a pitch of themselves and these videos will be available on the Pitch the crowd webpage on the event platform (from October until December), and displayed all day on screens at the TechMed Event Live.
- Create a video of your pitch yourself (which you can post yourself on the event platform)
- Duration of the pitch: 2 minutes max
- Language: English
- You can use supporting visual material (such as Powerpoint slides or other videos)
Pitch the crowd - Live
In addition to a digital video, you can also provide a live pitch during the Pitch de crowd sessions. This will take place during lunch on November 3, so that many participants can follow it. A special Industry pitch block is planned for November 4 (industry can be scheduled on both days).
- Prepare your pitch (follow the pre-session: The perfect pitch: convincing in 2 minutes)
- Duration of the pitch: 2 minutes max (no questions afterwards)
- Language: English
- You cannot use supporting visual material (such as Powerpoint slides).
Note: Participants who participate digitally can also provide a "live" pitch via a livestream
If you have questions, please feel free to use the contact form or contact us: